Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Question about Patriot

  1. #11
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    The problem is: I think they'll fight if they don't have the same thing. Their situation is complicated.

    I just have to think this through a bit. I know what I want to do, but I just have to make it work. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Actually...if I thought they would share Penney, I'd get her....but I know they won't. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Okay...it's been decided! TWO Patriots will be ordered. They will each need their own, to maintain the sanity of all involved. LOL.

    And....DH said to add Baby Polly for me!

    Thanks for your help everyone!

  4. #14
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks, Aunt Cornelia! That's what I needed to hear!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 30, 2005 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Ponydreamer ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •